- I’ll make every effort to do great work & art.
- I’ll strive for progress not perfection.
- I’ll love God & the people in my life.I’ll forgive those who hurt me.
- I’ll strive to know and be known.
- I’ll to be open to life’s adventures.
- I’ll laugh, cry and rest when needed.
- I’ll enjoy today and live in the moment.
I challenge you to write you own Manifesto of Insignificance about your life. For more information about this exercise and the paradox of our lives: both overwhelmingly meaningful and overwhelmingly insignificant and creating great work, go to the Box of Crayons website using the link on the left.