Sunday, July 22, 2012

Butterfly Art Collage

"Distractions softly hover in the corners of my mind 
like a butterfly haunts a flower." ~M
"Butterfly Collage"   ©Maleko 2012
Colored Pencils, Watercolors, Pen/Ink, Pastels and Crayons - Collage created using PicMonkey

I only ask to be free.  The butterflies are free.  ~Charles Dickens

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, 
freedom and a little flower."  ~Hans Christian Andersen

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, 
if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The butterfly is a flying flower, The flower a tethered butterfly.
~Ponce Denis Écouchard Lebrun
   

The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.  
~Rabindranath Tagore

We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone 
through to achieve that beauty.  ~Author Unknown
 
I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, 

or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.  ~Chuang Tzu

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Wow, what a nice surprise to see this butterfly collage here today! So bright and eye-catching. Well done. I love butterflies (as my latest card efforts reflect).

Maleko said...

Thanks Dianne! Trying to do some different things and I have discovered PicMonkey a free photo/art editing site on-line. So lots of playing around.