Saturday, October 15, 2011

"I AM" - A Reminder from the Source

 
When Moses asked God what he should say if the Israelites asked him who had sent him,   

  
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM ...'I AM has sent me to you.' " Exodus 3:14


As God is confident in His identity we should strive to only see our identity from this perspective also as we were created in the image of God from the beginning,


Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our Image, according to Our Likeness;" Genesis 1:26

We are created in the image of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, imprinted with that nature, why should we not live like it?  With confidence from the source of all love and all power, willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.  How different might our lives be, what kind of impact could we make on our families, our communities and the world?

1 comment:

- Shawn said...

Thanks for posting this - it's a great reminder of how powerless we all are and just how powerful He is.